306.373.3500

Blog - Tag

Dangers of Holiday Plants

During the holiday’s many homes are decorated with Christmas trees and various holiday plants. Some of these can be very toxic to our pets.

Read More

FAQ about Microchips for Pets

What does it do and how does it work? A microchip permanently identifies your pet by transmitting a unique number that can be searched in a database to locate your contact information. The microchip contains a computer chip that uses radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. A special RFID reader is required to retrieve the number.

Read More

Safe Care Rides

Just as you should always wear a seatbelt in the car to protect yourself in case of a collision, your pet should also be properly restrained while in a vehicle. This means properly securing them with a harness or confined to a carrier.

Read More

Valentine’s Day & Your Pets!

While you are busy enjoying chocolates from your loved ones this Valentine’s Day, remember to keep them away from the other loves in your life…the four-legged ones!

Read More

Holiday Hazards

It’s the most wonderful time of the year until your pet ingests some tinsel or decides to drink the Christmas tree water. Keep your furry friends away from these items to ensure a merry holiday season for all.

Read More
We took our older dog to Dr. Froimovitch for a second opinion and so happy we did. Dr. Froimovitch is…

Linda Crosson

Have been with the office since 1990, am multiple cat owner. Have never had other than excellent service at this…

Tara Starfire

I have been bringing my dogs to this clinic for over 20 years and have always had consistent, great service…

Shane Cyrenne

Have been bringing my cats here for years. Very friendly staff that seem to love the animals they care for.…

Masterbryce

I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for everything you have done for my dog…

Mandie Taylor

Blog

Dangers of Holiday Plants

During the holiday's many homes are decorated with Christmas trees and various holiday plants. Some of these can be very toxic to our pets.

Read More
See All Articles