We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Welcome to Cumberland Veterinary Clinic in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
If you live in Saskatoon or the surrounding area in Saskatchewan, then you have picked the perfect site to find a veterinarian.
The Cumberland Veterinary Clinic has been a part of the community for over 20 years. We design each preventive medical program to suit the needs of our client and patient. Our veterinary hospital offers a wide range of services, including preventive medicine, surgery, internal medicine, veterinary dentistry, weight management programs, emergency care, nutritional consultations, diagnostic services, and much more. We want to be there for you from the first moment your new puppy or kitten arrives at the clinic, to the sad final moments when you have to say goodbye to your cherished friend.
We have a number of resources available for you so you can learn how to take better care of your pets. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you have questions, please call 306.373.3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly get back to you.
Dr. Terri Chotowetz, DVM, BSA | Dr. Ira Froimovitch, DVM Veterinarian | Dr. Leslie Kumagai, DVM, B.Sc Veterinarian Saskatoon Veterinarians, Cumberland Veterinary Clinic – SVMA Accredited Clinic,SAVT
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Monday, March 30, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy and "drop off" policy to protect our clients and staff. We ask that you follow these steps:
a. When you arrive, please remain stay in the hallway and use your cell phone to call us at 306.373.3500. Please ensure your pet is either in a carrier or has a collar that can be attached to a leash.
b. Once an exam room is ready, we will come to take your pet from you and into an exam room and call you to take a history and talk about any concerns.
c. Once the exam is over we call you with our recommended treatment plan, we can then arrange to take payment over the phone./p>
d. We will then bring your pet out to you in the hallway.
2. We are giving priority to urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services please give us a call and we can decide if the appointment can be done at a later time.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, & closed on Sundays
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives and you will be asked to pay over the phone. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, and we will place your order outside on the table or bring to you in the hallway.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Cumberland Veterinary Clinic