We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
I was born in Steinbach, Manitoba and moved to Saskatoon at a very young age. I grew up in Saskatoon and surrounding areas. Growing up we had an assortment of pets growing up from cats to dogs to guinea pigs. Being surrounded by pets I knew I wanted to go into the veterinary field and work with medicine and animals.
I graduated in 2017 from Saskatchewan Polytechnic. The area of veterinary medicine that I am most interested in is surgery and dental. I enjoy the steadiness of work throughout the day, and that I am able to use the skills I learned on a daily basis.
A fun fact about me is that I am a huge board game geek! Weekly I met up with friends to play a variety of board games.
This has been our vet clinic for years and our pets have always received the best care regardless of which…
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Monday, March 30, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy and "drop off" policy to protect our clients and staff. We ask that you follow these steps:
a. When you arrive, please remain stay in the hallway and use your cell phone to call us at 306.373.3500. Please ensure your pet is either in a carrier or has a collar that can be attached to a leash.
b. Once an exam room is ready, we will come to take your pet from you and into an exam room and call you to take a history and talk about any concerns.
c. Once the exam is over we call you with our recommended treatment plan, we can then arrange to take payment over the phone./p>
d. We will then bring your pet out to you in the hallway.
2. We are giving priority to urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services please give us a call and we can decide if the appointment can be done at a later time.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm, & closed on Sundays
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives and you will be asked to pay over the phone. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, and we will place your order outside on the table or bring to you in the hallway.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Cumberland Veterinary Clinic