Last updated: June 21, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we can continue providing our full range of services, under certain restrictions. As our province enters the next phase of the reopening plan, we have some updates to share with you about our safety measures.
1. WE CAN SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Enter ONLY when it’s time for your scheduled appointment. Don’t come too early so you won’t have to wait outside for too long. Please try not to arrive late so other patients can be treated on time.
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn properly.
- Please sanitize your hands before entry.
- Only 1 client per pet appointment. If you have children and are unable to leave them at home, we can still provide you with curbside service.
- A maximum of 6 people will be allowed in the clinic for food and medication pickup. If we are at capacity, you may be asked to wait outside for a short moment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue to offer curbside pickup of food and medication if preferred (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
– Monday, Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
– Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
– Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
– Sunday: CLOSED
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know for New Pet Owners page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Cumberland Veterinary Clinic